Back-packing to a different country can be a little scary for the first time. There are so many things you need to consider before travelling solo to an unknown country and living their all alone. So to make your job easier, here is a list of the top 10 destinations you can visit if you are backpacking for the first time.
- Naples, Mexico- This charming, colorful and sophisticated beach destination is located on the Gulf Of Mexico. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing with beautiful architecture around you. Naples is a wetland and the vegetation is beautiful, just like the long stretch of beaches that are filled foreigners from all over the world. You can also indulge in your favorite activities ranging from tennis to fishing.
- Thailand- Thailand is one of the most popular countries for backpacking in South-east Asia. The land is filled with pristine beaches, thick vegetation and a pretty skyline made from the high-rise buildings. The country also has a rich history and historical monuments that one must visit when in Thailand. The country is very economical, but be wary of locals trying to scam foreigners.
- Australia- This is one of the best places to back-pack travel in the world. Language wouldn’t be a problem as everyone in Australia speaks English. Australia is filled with breath-taking beaches, wild waterfalls, big volcanoes, huge mountains and cliffs and thick vegetation, making it appropriate for travelling at any time of the year.
- Peru- This is one of the most popular destinations in South America. It is popular for being home to a World Wonder, Machu Picchu. The city is filled with complex historical architecture, beautiful hills in Andes and rich cultural temples. The country has hilltops and beaches. For anyone interested in rich history and countless outdoor activities, Peru is a must visit.
- Fiji- This tropical island is an unexpected one on the list. This place is filled with backpackers from around the world. The Yasawa Islands are by far the most popular in Fiji amongst the backpackers. This is also a great place for snorkeling and deep-sea diving.
- Bali, Indonesia- Bali is well-equipped for solo travellers with its wide range of hills, rivers, cliffs and beaches. The land is filled with beautiful spots like Canguu, Ubud, Kuta, Uluwatu and the neighboring island of Gili Trawangan for solo travellers to explore. Surf lessons, island hopping, beach parties, river rafting, trekking, water sports and adventures on hills are the most popular activities in Bali.
- Sweden- For those looking for colder climates to travel to, Sweden is a good go to place. This country in Northern Area stretches into Artic Circle. The cities are wonderfully organized and they have rich cultural and historical background and several monuments and museums for you to visit and learn about their history.