Just because you aren’t a part of rich 1% population of the world, does not stopping from travelling like them. There are several extravagant destinations around the world that give a quality trip in affordable prices. Some of the top places to visit are-
- Berlin- Want to get that European vacation but cannot afford it? Berlin is a cheaper option that will give you the feel of being in Europe, but stands different from it owing to its rugged architecture, underground culture, and rich history. The Charlottenburg Palace is stands first as a must-visit with its exquisite gardens, art, collection of antiques and the rich 17th century architecture. Save extra cash buy getting the Berlin Welcome Card which gives you lots of discounts and free entries into different places.
- Fiji- Want to party in Coachella, but find it too expensive? Head out to the dance music festival in Fiji on a private island. The round trip costs about the same as attending Palm Springs or Coachella, but hey! You get to strike off another country from your travel list.
- France- Live life king size for just $77 in France. Head out to France and you can rent a palace with 3 bedrooms and pool just for around the price of $77.
- Paris- Look up accommodation agencies around Paris. There are few very reasonable agencies which let you live the life of a fabulous French Local by giving accommodation in some of the most beautiful apartments in the city. The packages begin at $150 a night. These work like an AirBnB and hence, you can save up more by buying groceries and cooking in the kitchen.
- Ireland- You get to experience a stunning 11 day vacation in Ireland, called as the “The Isle Awakens” by Brendan Vacations. The complete itinerary includes a visit to some of the most surreal filming locations, accommodations, breakfast, guided tours, and a rental car at $1190/person.
- Bahamas- Here you can stay in paradise for just $269 a night. The Sandals Emerald Bay with a secluded beach which is a mile long, innovatively designed pools, golf course and boat tours are some of the exciting features of the hotel.
- South Africa- Visit South Africa and explore the jungles of Kruger, Sabi Sand and Madikew by going on some wild life safaris and enjoying the beauties of Mother Nature.
- Thailand- Leave all your worries aside and live wild in Thailand just for $60 night. Visit the island of Koh Tao and indulge in some deep sea diving in Ban’s Diving Resort for $60 a night. The local cuisine and the local people will make you feel at home and the scenic beach views will make you want to stay there forever.